Saturday, June 28, 2008

shoppin like mad!!

Okay, if you have a hobby lobby anywhere close to where you are you will understand.....They just opened one here right close and I LOVE IT!! Went Monday without kids, they had their paper on 1/2 off, jewels (my new obsession!) 1/2 off, stamps 1/2 off, albums and refills 1/2 off plus I had a 40% coupon. I used my coupon for the new Scrapbooks etc page planner, awesome! I did also buy paper in packs one was the Cogsmo (Cosmo Cricket) and the other Basic Grey (Sultry). I bought both because it was basically a screaming deal and both because they will go in baby albums. I came home and put my jewels away like a good girl. And then sat there and admired the shimmer.....So I went again to Hobby Lobby Friday with the kids (I was going for a wedding gift!) But of course I had to get different size of jewels (because I don't have them!) And some of those fabulous American Craft D-ring binders with refills. If you haven't seen them, they are awesome! No more post about for me! They were hard for me to get used to in the first place.....Anyway, today my LSS had a fab sale if you went within certain hours they had a 25% discount off everything! I mostly got paper because I don't have enough! I was super excited because there are some pictures I have had for like a year on my desk needing to be done! I have now spent my budget for 3 months, yipee for me!!! Now the challenge is to actually get down and create!

No comments: