Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2 sketches 4 you Laura's sketch #6

Here's the card for the sketch this week, took me a bit longer. I had it all together (not liking it), went to bed came down and looked and realized I needed to add some more"love". The paper came from my friend Lisa, they were square scraps! Anyway, I like how it turned out afterall!

pattern paper: sassafrass lass
flower: petaloo
stamps: studio g, and autumn leaves, hot off the press
embellishments: beaded pearls, gold pearls
ribbon: walmart (spools)
embossing
adhesive: pop dots, tape runner, 3M tacky adhesive

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Nice card. I like the colors.

Joke said...

Lovely card. I love those little pearls.

Joke

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card!! That's what I do.. when in doubt.. add MORE stuff! hahaha!! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y this week! :)

Kathryn said...

Very pretty - love the flower ! ;)