Monday, August 4, 2008

Dixie Pieces Splash crop day 3

So yesterday I got super creative and finished 7 pages! That makes 10 pages I completed and 2 cards (see previous post). I don't think I have ever accomplished so much in one day! And my kids were great, they helped me peel stickers, give opinions on what I should use. And as my DD would say "stayed out of my hair"--how sweet! Thanks to Dixie Pieces!! Anyway, I won't post all 7 pages but I will share a few:
I really challenged myself to use what was on my desk, (yes I have a VERY messy desk right now!) This Easter layout was all done from the June kit over at Scrapbook Circle, (she sells just paper packs too!)
pattern paper: October Afternoon, & Junkitz
letter stickers: american crafts
circles: cricut george
ribbon: open stock LSS
other: sewing

This picture has been on my french board for a couple of years, and I kept wondering what I would do with it. I love how it turned out. I really LOVE GCD's bright colors!pattern papers: pattern paper: GCD
buttons: making memories
letter stickers: american crafts
border & cardstock: bazzill
jewels: walmart
other: doodling & sewing

These are recent pictures, this paper and letters I have had for quite a while not knowing what I was going to do, inspiration hit.
Pattern paper: KI memories, Tinkerink
letters: tinkerink
stamp: studio G (Michaels $1 bin)
brads: Making Memories
other: machine sewing

And finally yes, these pictures have been waiting for a while to be done too, decided to crop and they worked perfectly. Funny thing about this chipboard border, they were scraps from the LSS, I used my shaped scissors on them!
pattern paper: Theresa Collins Junkitz
star: little davis designs
letters: cricut plantin scrapbook
paint: making memories

Thanks for taking the time to look, I sure had A LOT of fun!

No comments: