Monday, September 29, 2008

A week in the life of....ME

So I don't normally follow Ali Edwards blog, but my friend Jen Davis over at Scrapbook Circle posted this idea in the forum and I thought it would be an interesting experiment to try.  I actually started Sunday (I guess I was a little excited :)).  I told my good buddy Jennie about my endeavor and she happened to be getting out of her car at the same time at the gym and started laughing because I was taking a picture of the outside of the gym.  Then after our cycling class she took a picture of me all sweaty, (yeah the lady right next to me just looked at me like I was crazy....)
DH said, "that sure sounds like a lot of work" Yep!  Isn't that life though?!  If you feel like you want to give it a try, dive in!  Ali is getting pointers and ideas all week....should be fun!

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

i love her concept for this album and am excited that she's sharing more about it. i really want to play along too ... just have to set aside the time and commit to doing it!

Sparklinbecks said...

i heard about this! totally going to try it in a couple;e of weeks!