Thursday, September 25, 2008

What I did today!

yeah for me! I finished a page and did a complete load of laundry (including drying not folding). Woohoo! I had so much fun doing this page, I think I went a little crazy but it was fun to just let it flow.....I painted, I sanded with my nifty Chizzel-it (I have had it for like 3 years-same battery!), I machine stitched, I hand sewed, I stamped, I used up new stuff, I used up old stuff, and I used scraps! So here is my layout for today (with some close ups):


supplies:
Pattern Paper: dream street
flourish: Bazzill
felt flower: fancy pants
star stamps: Bo Bunny
ink: cat eye chalk
Pearls: Kaiser
metal edge: 7 gypsies
chipboard lettering: Basic Grey
Jewels: Horizon
other:hand stitching and machine sewing and distressing with my chizzel-it

1 comment:

Sparklinbecks said...

How fun! I love digging in like that! Looks great!