Monday, December 8, 2008

Ornaments

Yippee, it's Christmas time! I saw this in the Making Memories blog and had to try it!
This was so SUPER fast and easy! My gingerbread man came out of hibernation with my sizzix, I think he is SO cute! :) My snowflakes and tree were cut with my cricut. The snowflakes are from the accent essentials cartridge and the tree is from the Christmas cheer cartridge.
A few things to remember when making these:
1.DO NOT make out of thin paper! It doesn't work.....
2.Make sure that you cut a symmetrical shape, (so your sides all match up)
3. Use a crop-a-dile to punch a hole in the top then set an eyelet. (and yes I know that we all have eyelets!)
4. I dusted off my sizzix to cut, and also used my cricut, you can make these with any die cutting machine or if you have 3 of the same sized shapes....

**wouldn't this be fun to add to your decor? Or to a gift for a fun tag? Or if you have a larger center piece? (I would cut four of the same shape, like I did with my tree)

No comments: