Sunday, December 7, 2008

So Thankful....

Wow! Sorry it's been a while, I have been so busy with parties, presents, being sick, and the like that I haven't posted. I wanted to share this little album that I made for Thanksgiving....
I got this idea from a good friend. I made this album with o-rings so that I could expand and also remove pages when we write what we are thankful for. I cut enough pages for 5 years. This album measure 5" x7"
The instructions to everyone were to write what they were thankful for and if they wanted to, draw pictures. I also made sure to take candid pictures of my kids to add (so I could see how they change over the years), I also had my mom take a picture of our family together. The pictures are placed randomly on the back of each of the Thankful pages. The paper is from Scrapbook Circle November kit.
Thanks for coming to visit, I promise I have a FEW things I can share, but others will have to wait until after Christmas. :)
Supplies:
pattern paper & chipboard sticker: basic grey
cardstock: bazzill
O-rings: Office Max
Jewels: Kaiser Craft
felt letters: American Crafts

No comments: