Sunday, December 21, 2008

Very productive day!

Yesterday, was a beautiful day!  Not only did the house get cleaned, laundry done,  bike ride, and  date night, but I finished up a few pages, yipee!  
This particular page was made from a sketch from Page Maps, which I  turned and shrunk from 12"x 12" to 8 1/2" x 11". 

Supplies used: 
pattern paper: Scenic route
Cardstock: Bazzill
lettering: Heidi Swapp
stars: Bazzill (border, I cut stars off and covered with paper, then with glitter glue)
jewels, sewing

I LOVE how this page turned out, my vision was to hopefully use all my pictures which I did...well all but one....This whole kit I bought from Scrapbook Circle it's the Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes kit.

Supplies:
pattern paper, rubons, letter stickers, ribbon: pink paislee
hearts: Bazzill 
jewels, staples, sewing

This page was based on the sketch from Got Sketch the paper from this kit came from Scrapbook Circle's September kit.  The whole kit is sold out but Lisa still has addon paper.

Supplies:
Pattern paper & letter stickers: Pink Paislee
stickers, Creche ribbon, & lined journaling block: Jenni Bowlin
Jewels: Heidi Swapp
Cardstock: Bazzill

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope that your holiday preparations are coming together as you hoped! :)  Have a FABULOUS day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good choice of colors and theme! Great blog! Check out my blog for a free internet speed test and PC tune up. All comments appreciated! Links too!

Free Internet Speed Test

Theresa C said...

You really are Wonder Woman! The pages turned out great... as usual :)