Tuesday, March 24, 2009

April kit SNEAKS from Scrapbook Circle!

Holy CUTE!!!  Check out what Lisa did: SCRAPBOOK CIRCLE 
I just have to tell you she is one of my IDOLS.  And I'm so glad that Girl Friday and the Fancy Pants line are included this kit ROCKS!!
  She says in her post that she only has a couple of spares so if your interested I would snag those babies!  I hope to do some creative things today!  I went to Joann's last night armed with my 50% coupon, but everything I was interested in was on sale for 40%!  Ah, well.  I did find some surprisingly cute DCWV paper!  And it was 50% off, I got the new spring glitter stack, citrus stack, the green stack, and nana's nursery baby girl (I do baby albums and this is just so precious....)  I think I was just so taken with the paper because they were so fresh and bright and fun.  Usually those stacks are the same ones they have had for years.  And they each reminded me of some of my other favorite companies like SEI, Making Memories, and Sassafrass.  I've got to run but I just had to share the sneak! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a FABULOSO day! :)

No comments: