Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Musings.....

**I had a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde at my house this morning, she looked harmless but  boy howdy, I was REALLY glad for school today!

** I just ordered from my FAVORITE spice company, Penzeys Spice, yummy!  Makes all the difference in the world when you have tasty herbs for your dinner.  My favorites: Italian Herb Mix, and Cake Spice.

**Spring is great, I love being able to open my windows all day long and enjoy the smell of blooming orange & lemon trees.

** New shoes sure make a difference!  I had sore feet, ankles, and knees yesterday after going to the gym.  My shoes were like a year old...worn out.  Got new ones yesterday and I am happy to report, no sore feet, knees, or ankles...

** changing a water filter on  the fridge is a pain, I've decided that I will just wait until DH can come home...

** I'm so tired, we stayed up late watching our DVR catching up on shows....ugh, wish I could take a nap!  Not going to happen though to many things going on....

Sorry this isn't the most exciting post I hope to create today....I have the new sketch from 2 sketch for you sitting on my desk on a post-it, and some fun old Scenic Route paper to play with....Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: