Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sketch #49 reveal at Creative Scrappers!

This one was a fun one to work with.  Wanna know my technique?  well, I'm gonna tell ya anyway! :)  What I do is I print off the sketch and tape it on the wall in front of my desk, so I can see it as I sit down.  Sometimes inspiration hits right away other times--it's a few days.  I bought this paper over at Stop and Scrap--it's the Night Light collection from October Afternoon--LOVE it!  The star is a take of my flower, followed the same instructions I just made a star instead of a flower.

supplies used:
pattern paper: October Afternoon
letter stickers: October Afternoon, Making Memories
eyelets: making memories
cardstock edged: Bazzill
journaling card: October Afternoon
chipboard: Fancy Pants
glitter glue: Stickles
distressing ink, machine sewing, hemp, buttons

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I love that layout. I think I am going to scraplift it. :)
Thanks for the comments on my blog. My husband offered to get me a cricut for mothers day. How cool is that!! Smiling Big!!

emelyn said...

Great job on the sketch. I totally want to try this, LOVE the swirls!