Monday, July 13, 2009

Got Liberty!

I had the most fun with these pictures (once I found the paper I wanted!)

Got liberty!
my DS was so funny with this hat, he wore them proudly on the bus all the way home from school but as soon as I wanted to take his picture, he suddenly didn't want them on anymore.... he makes me laugh pretty much all the time.

supplies used:
Vintage Yummy kit from Scrapbook Circle
sketch #115 from My Sketch World
letter stickers: Making Memories
sewing

summer seems to be flying by, and school starts for some around here in a week! For us it isn't for another 3, CRAZY!! We've already bought our supplies--(I hate crowds!) and they are stacked up ready to go.
I had a dream about using the manual mode on my camera, hmmmm...wonder what that was about? Maybe I should take it out of dummy and semi-dummy mode!
Hope you have a good one! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: