Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hot lips....

This picture is so funny, and the story behind it even better....we ate something spicy, water wouldn't help so they decided that breathing into bandannas would! I HAD to take a picture of this SERIOUS event: (And YES I did do another layout with the same picture, you can see it HERE)
layout
Photobucket
Photobucket

sorry for the quality of the picture it was taken at night, and well.....
For the hot I put some glossy accent on it and then heat embossed it to make it
look hot, sort of a fun accident! The sketch is from My Sketch World #11.
For the lips I traced on the back of the paper, using my paper piercer I traced around
the lips. I then used my embroidery floss for the finish. I really had a lot of fun with
this one! Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Stacy Milford said...

This is too cute! LOVE the lips!!!