Sunday, September 13, 2009

where in the world have I been?

here, there, and EVERYWHERE--crazy! If you are looking for pictures, I don't have any....yes, it's going to be a ramble post! Woohoo!

First of all have you heard of Pandora.com ? it's Internet radio BUT it make your own station! you put in a group you like and they create a whole set of music just for you! you get the first 40 hours free a month, but once you use that up it's like a minimal fee (this all according to my big bro., it's SO COOL!)

It's birthday week in my family....SIL birthday yesterday, nephew's birthday today, DS birthday tomorrow. yes, we are partying up! I STILL need to frost the cupcakes for the party tonight! This is the recipe I'll be using:

"PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" CHOCOLATE FROSTING 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa 3 cups powdered sugar 1/3 cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Melt butter. Stir in cocoa. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency. Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Stir in vanilla. About 2 cups frosting.

So yummy! so much better than frosting in a tub!

Soccer games start Friday night. I'm sort of excited to only have two games on Saturday, still the practice schedule is going to run me ragged! M-F!! Games on Saturday...the Friday practice for my 6 year old we are going to skip, so it's only M-TH but still. I'm delegating some of the responsibility to DH. Only fair right?!

I'm hoping to play sometime in my life this week, Ella the puppy is up for her rabies shot tomorrow. Woohoo, then we can get her licensed. Oh, I lied here's a picture of her looking at her first mule, she wasn't sure what it was:
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: