Monday, October 5, 2009

tip of the day at Scrapbook Circle

today I wanted to show you a neat little trick! I used my magic mesh as a mask to create this background for my layout:
What you will need:
white cardstock
magic mesh
distress ink
ink applicator

1. To create this look you need to place magic mesh on top of your cardstock, make sure that it is in place before continuing. (mine was sticky so it stayed down really well.)
2. Next you will take your applicator and ink it up well and rub it on top of your mesh. Once you have covered the area desired. Remove it and line up the mesh with the already inked area. 3. Continue until you have covered your whole page.
That's it! Easy Peasy! My finished page can be seen below or HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make your Monday a GREAT one!

1 comment:

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE this!!! So creative...& the finished layout is AWeSOME!!! Thanks for sharing!!!