Sunday, November 1, 2009

Where've I been?!

Been fighting a cold or SOMETHING all week, and now I have laryngitis! Woohoo! Made cheering at the soccer games fun, NOT!! Good thing I can whistle LOUDLY!
Somehow I made it through the week not making any soccer practices...just didn't feel up to it...only 3 more Saturdays and were done!
Anyway, Wednesday I started this cute little album:
I had the kid's sign their names and tell me about their thoughts on the first day of school. All I need to do is clip their signatures and journal their thoughts and mine. I made one of these albums last year, (you can see it HERE) it was just so fun! I plan on adding a few more pictures this year of activities that they have done throughout the year. It's pretty simple, I didn't want to add to much bulk. I used the now SOLD OUT August Kit from Scrapbook Circle to make this.
when I get this one completed I'll take more pictures and share! Thanks for stopping by and visiting! :)


1 comment:

Stacy Milford said...

Adorable Diana! Love this project! Hope you get to feeling better SOON!