Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays--finally....


I finally made the layout the week that the sketch that came out at Sketchy Thursdays:
This came together quickly as everything was in a scraps bag that I have right next to my desk. It sure was a lot of FUN! I have had these little pictures printed out for some time, and loved them and catching DS in the act of jumping off the diving board. I don't usually add flowers to my boys pages but it just fit.
I wanted to remind you of my giveaway in the post on Saturday. I will be drawing some winners on Saturday so make sure you get your name in for the drawing!
Thanks for stopping by today!


6 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Stopping by from Sketchy Thursdays. I love your take on the sketch! That blue paper is perfect for a water LO and I like how you placed the photos on the tag.

Unknown said...

This looks great! Loving how you used mist and the wavy blue cardstock.

Unknown said...

Beautiful job! This layout is really great!

Pink Heather said...

Fun layout. I like how you used the tag to matte your photos.

jennifer said...

This is so fun, love that blue die cut paper and the misting! Thanks for playing along!
Jennifer C. Sketchy Thursdays dt

Tessa Buys said...

So summery and fun! Oh, I wish for warmer days :). I love your swirls!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT