Monday, March 1, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays for February 25--March Scrapbook Circle kit!

Okay, so this sketch has been hanging on my wall waiting for me to play, the last week was SO busy! Anyway, double trouble was made with the March kit from Scrapbook Circle:

I LOVE these pictures, they look SO cute. But I tell ya, they sure can get themselves into pickles! I did another layout that I will have to share tomorrow...this March kit is pretty FUN! If you are interested in some fun bright papers you'll LOVE this kit! thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jennifer Yates said...

LOVE this sketch!! I may have to use this one!!! And you layout is awesome...I love the fabric/burlap and the letter for the title are very cool!! :) Have great week friend! :)

Tessa Buys said...

I love your layout! I can't wait to play with this kit. Because of you and all the other Scrapbook Circle gals, I'm now a subscriber! Great job with the sketch!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT