Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday--FUN?

My kids have the day off today, it all started ok with a trip to Kohl's for much needed tennis shoes....while there we--when I say this I refer to one of my nameless children had a melt down, "No, I will not pay that much for a pair of shoes when your feet are still growing." Almost sounded like this person got their arm chopped off or something...we found acceptable shoes. Then it was off to the girls department to find an appropriate dress--translate that to something she and I both agree on.....(we've been looking on and off for a couple of months now) We found a skirt and blouse, which EVERYONE was excited about because it took about 30 minutes. The brothers just didn't find the girl's department all that exciting....
After that we went to a FUN birthday party for my niece. We laughed and had a great time for two hours:
Okay, I want you to take note, the ears DD is wearing were cut with the cricut.
The feet and ears were also cut using the cricut on these easter eggs--TOTALLY cute right?! My SIL is amazingly creative, and I told her I was going to blog about her creations, for those in the know she used the paper dolls cartridge...
Fast forward until we get home eating lunch. They ask me to go swimming, their dad tells them they need to clean their rooms, a chorus starts wailing....then one lone voice says, "we never get to do anything fun!" REALLY?
I just want to take a nap....

1 comment:

Sam Miller said...

HAHAHA! I'm glad mine aren't the only ones!!