Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello!

Have I mentioned that I like this paper:
I made this card using bits and pieces. I even used the left over cutouts to make a mask and create grass using a pen and mist. The rubon is from American Crafts and the jewel is from my stash--it's it pretty? I just cut out the "flowers" distressed them with different colored ink. Then layered them up and glued the jewel on. The center of the flower is the center of the circle on the paper. the turquoise color just spoke to me--love it!
I'm recovering from a LOOOOOOONG soccer day yesterday. We left the house at 7:45am and really didn't get home until like 7pm. We had early games then parties for all three kiddos--EVERYONE was exhausted. One of my boys said I don't want to see any more (pool) water or food! We had a great time and saw some sun. I thought I was doing great not getting a farmers tan this season....uh...yesterday I made up for the WHOLE season. It's not pretty at all.....
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Love this card...I adore that paper also!!!

I got a giggle about the Farmers Tan!!!

Have a great week!!!