Thursday, April 1, 2010

hey howdy hey it's April Fool's Day!

And I have to be quick about my share today--got tons to do and little time to do it in!
this flower I pictured right when I first saw the paper, it's super simple but fun. I cut one "flower" then used a pop dot to lift it off the page. The rub on is from American crafts and the lady bug on it is on the page I will be sharing tomorrow.....
This card came out better than I thought. I used the material paper in the line and ripped off the paper backing and rolled it. Once it was where I wanted I hot glued it to keep it together. The pearls I bought at Walmart (in the beading department) and topped them with glitter. For the stem I just lightly penciled in the lined and sewed over it erasing what I didn't cover. And for the leaf I dabbed diamond glaze with my finger putting the buttons on top, then covered it with glitter to hide fill in the blanks. I was just playing so it was SO fun to actually have something come out of the mess I made! :)
Thanks for stopping by today--I appreciate it! :)

3 comments:

waleska said...

these cards are so pretty! I love that beaded ribbon flower :)

Unknown said...

Both of your cards are so clever! Love the flowers.

Claude said...

I love your cards, have I ever told you that? You really make me want that OA paper, but my lss doesn't have it in stock yet...

Also, I want to make sure you know that I read every single one of your posts, even if I don't always leave a comment! :)