Sunday, June 6, 2010

Awesome Kid

This layout I did of my DS letting him know just how AWESOME he is. When I told him I finished a page about him he went right in and read all the journaling and came out with a smile. THAT is why I scrapbook. yes, it's to preserve memories but it's also to let them have one more thing that let's them know that I love them.
If you are keeping track this is layout number 5 of 7. This layout was inspired by something my friend Melanie Blackburn did. I love the clean lines AND the only thing I added from my stash was the American Craft letters.
The heat has finally found us here in AZ--it's supposed to be 110 today--NO ONE likes that! I'm just glad I have a vehicle that has REALLY great air conditioning!

On Friday I went to see this with a group of girlfriends:
I thought it was cute, it's definitely a chick flick. What was fun is that we went to the first showing of the day which was only $5 AND we were the ONLY people in the theatre so we could talk like we were at home. We laughed and giggled and just enjoyed ourselves. I SO needed that!
Thanks for stopping by today, hope it's a GREAT one for ya!

1 comment:

Jamie Harder said...

Love all the layers on your layout and SO SWEET that the journaling made him smile...truly that makes it all worth it:-)