Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Camp Cards

So I mentioned a couple of days ago that I was asked to make cards for Girl's camp this summer. I showed you one, now here are the other two:
I'll be honest card making is not "comfortable" to me--don't know why...As I was scouring the net for ideas I came across THIS CARD by Michele Kovac and knew I needed to lift it and make it my own. (Remember the girls are not going to have access to a sewing machine....and I want to make this as simple as possible seeing as their crafting skills vary)
The papers I used are from the Delovely line from Cosmo Cricket-so BRIGHT and fun! The punch is from my new EK success punch and the butterfly (lost it's antenna...was cut with my cricut from the Hannah Montana cartridge.)

This is the last card:
very simple but I like it.
Supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill Bling--love this stuff!
pattern paper: My mind's eye--it's actually Christmas Paper
stamp: Hero arts
flower: Cricut--Graphically Speaking
brad: Bazzill
punch: Fiskars

So the Cards are now all bagged up with instructions typed up--(I won't be going). I just need to get the adhesive and glitter glue and it will be all set for camp which is in July.
Yesterday was the first day our pool was back in swimming order -- the kids and Ella the puppy dog LOVED it!
Hope you have a FANTASTIC day, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card! I really like the scalloped edge.

Yeah! Glad your pool is ready for swimming. We've been out swimming since 8:30 this morning. It's just too hot to do anything else!

Theresa C said...

I love the cards! I have been away from the blogging world for a while but I am having so much fun looking at all your projects. You are so creative!