Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So I'm back....

I'm Back! We were gone to Washington state for a week to visit my Nanny. So nice to get out of the heat and have such great company to visit with. Some of the things we saw:
Mt. Rainier up close and personal--AMAZING!
(This view is from the plane on the way home...)
Beautiful Nirada falls in the park
Gotta go to the space needle...we looked up instead of down and saved us $$$
While in Seattle we went to pike's place market
and people watched: (believe me there were more interesting people than this!)
We rode the Ferry: (the buildings in the background are a state prison...)
The kids got to be in a parade with some cousins...they thought it was awesome to throw candy.Enjoyed the fireworks shot off a barge in the middle of the water.And saw AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL sunsets:
I plan on keeping our memories in one of those picture books from snapfish that way I can not worry about things falling off the page and save me some time.
In scrappy related news Scrapbook Circle has a new Design Team! I'm so excited to be staying on AND working with these girls! (click on the link to visit their blogs....AMAZING!)
And 2 toots for me! One of my layouts was featured on the Stacy Julian blog AND another of my pages is featured on the Bella Blvd. blog today! YEAH!
now, I have to stop playing and fold the washed laundry and go grocery shopping...my poor family this morning--there's NOTHING for breakfast!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stacy Milford said...

AMAZING photos Diana! Looks like you had a great trip! I created a photo album on shutterfly a few years ago for our ski trip...LOVE it! So I say go for it!