Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spooky Treats

Where have I been? I don't rightly know! Busy, crazy, tired, trying to stay cool! I did want to share this fun page I made using my Bella Blvd. I loved that I did a Halloween page with it! I even added some glitter to the letters. It really does look pretty cool in person.
Enjoying the last bit of summer before the kids go back in 2 weeks! CRAZINESS! Have all school supplies bought and bagged and ready to go. I've had it done for a couple of weeks--I HATE fighting crowds especially crowds of people who really don't want to be there in the first place. Like mom's buying school supplies.....
Hope you are enjoying your day! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Darlene S. said...

How fun! I'm loving this layout and colors. How cute is that photo of the kids? :D