Saturday, July 31, 2010

Toothless grin--Inspired blueprints #52

Okay, I LOVE everything about this layout. This boy of mine is incredibly funny--he has us laughing most of the time. I asked for him to smile so I could see his missing tooth, THIS is what I got, yeah you can see his tonsils....I happened to use sketch #52 from inspired blueprints for this:
I like the loose threads, yep I did it on purpose. The stars are from a chipboard set I've had for a few years. I was even excited to use some jewels on a boy page!
All of the paper is from Bella Blvd.
Today, is overcast and cooler...well if you can call 100 degrees cooler...it's muggy but I SO enjoy the monsoon season--the look in the air...right before a storm you can see the dust it makes everything look orange. It's nature's warning system--GO inside. The drops are huge--we (the kids and I) went dancing in it the other night.
I'm currently working and finishing a project that I will be able to share if I can get some good shots. I'm really enjoying working with the Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride line.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: