Tuesday, August 10, 2010

J-journal

the last day of summer.....In preparation for my time a lone I have cleaned off my desk! I even cut down some chipboard for some albums I'll be making...I'm getting ready! :) Speaking of albums I made this guided journal for my friend's boy who will be baptized this Saturday. It's a guided journal meaning that there are questions that he will have to answer. Like, "what do you remember most about your baptism?" It also has a questions, "name your top 10 favorite books" Very fun, there is a spot in the front to place a picture.

I cut the J with my Cricut. I bound it using my bind-it-all--LOVE this machine!
The paper line is rusted sun by Fancy Pants. It's actually a sort of surf and turf line--I just loved the dots and stripes.
well, I'm off to the gym and dropping kiddos off to play. They are starting to come in and stare at me---somehow they think this will make me go faster---don't think so! :)
Thanks for stopping by! Make today a GREAT one!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice gift. The album looks great!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GREAT Diana!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the stitched "J".....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder WHY??? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Yates said...

oh I LOVE this! :))

Unknown said...

oh what a fabulous idea- i love it!!