Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WHat?! September peek at Scrapbook Circle

Okay seriously...WHERE HAVE I BEEN?! I hadn't realized how long it's been since I posted--life has been busy. Tryouts for junior high soccer was supposed to start yesterday but was canceled due to the heat. Don't have a clue what is going to happen today....won't know until I get a knock on my door (or lack of a knock on the door...) that's what happened yesterday. She knocked I opened the door and was SURPRISED to see her. Anyway, needless to say I was a nervous wreck for her yesterday--today I don't know what to be! :)

Look at this yummy kit for September:
The September kit will be featuring Crate Restoration, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness, Sassafras Mix & Mend, Lily Bee Domestic Bliss and much more!

The full kit photo with product list will be up this Friday!

***Reminder. Because of the increase of product in our kits each month, starting September 1, our kit prices are increasing to $29.50 for a 2+ month sub and $34.50 for a single kit purchase. All current subscribers keep their price as long as they continue to receive kits. Sign up before Sept. 1 to lock in the lowest kit price.***

I have a project that I finished yesterday that I want to share but it's REALLY hot today, so it'll have to wait...sorry!

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooo can't wait to play with this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)