Tuesday, October 12, 2010

thanks a bunch

I have another set of Imaginisce cards I wanted to share, this time these are from the Apple cider line.  I bought the 6 x 6 block of paper at my LSS and just had a blast!  The stamp is also from the line--I love these little stamps they are only 99 cents!  I printed out the sentiment on my computer this time too....
Kids are on Fall Break this week, yesterday was the first day, we did pretty good in that they didn't get TOO board! :)  We do have plans for a hike, dollar theatre movie, and other stuff like Carmel covered apples--YUM!  Been working on a sparkly project too.  Gotta go-- Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Those are SO cute! I love the stitching, and so smart to do the sentiments on the computer :).

Jamie Harder said...

Love these!! That tree is so cute!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooo cute cute cute! LOVING those trees!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love those cards & that paper! Super cute!