Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wigg'in out--Prize winner?

I still haven't heard from Charli for her prize.  Please see THIS post for contact information.  I need to hear from you soon, if not I'll have to draw another name.  THANKS! :)
I thought I shared this layout before, but I guess I didn't!  I used the sold out Spooky town for this one, TOTALLY cracks me up, I wanted to get a good look of which wig to wear last year.  DH was willing to do it, AND let me take his picture!  LOL!!  He's a good sport!

Went grocery shopping today, you know it's bad when you look in the fridge and say what the kids say, "what's there to eat?!"  

thanks for the visit!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehe...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this one!!! Those photos make me giggle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)