Thursday, November 4, 2010

another november reveal....

My goodness my day has been productive and QUIET.  Sort of nice after the TORNADO that was last week.  here is the layout:
Went crazy with the stitching on this one.  Just SO much fun!  I REALLY like the chipboard adhesive pieces that are in the kit (the measuring tape on the side and the apple button piece) Love the dimension without to much bulk.  

My daughter and I are off to see a community production of Les Miserables tonight at the High School.  We got invited by my friend Jennie and her daughter.  Should be fun!  That being said I have to run and get kids from school, take them to scouts, AND make dinner!  Thanks for checking in on me!  

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow! I loveeeeeee this Diana! I am LOVING that design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bonnie said...

Hello Diana
I am sorry to contact you like this...I feel a bit awkward, but I am a reader of Rhonna Farrer's blog and I saw on her post http://rhonnadesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/diy-fall-felt-flowers.html a lot of ladies asking her for a tutorial on how to make some of those lovely felt flowers, well I am giving an online class starting on the 12 November on how to make various flowers, including some felt ones like she had on her blog. Please see my blog if you are interested. I will have step by step videos on how to do them. Thanks and sorry again for the way of communicating, I couldn't find an email address on your blog and I just really wanted to let all those who asked how to make these know about it. Regards, Bonnie