Saturday, November 20, 2010

Helllllo!

Life has been EXTREMELY busy for me and my family this week--next week MIGHT be a little quieter but I doubt it! :)  It's been filled with:
*Parents against the kids soccer games (talk about sore!)
*singing (I'm in a combined choir with St. Anne's catholic church--we sing at the Temple every year this is my 6th year)
*new shoes (boys both needed new shoes--toes poking out isn't good! NOTHING like a new pair of shoes, I used to sleep in mine--did you?)
*crafting (made some FUN tags-just haven't had time to take pictures.)
*last soccer games (have two more today!)
*reading groups
*scouts (my youngest is now a Bobcat)
*parties
*piano
*junior high softball tryouts (my didn't make it she missed it by 3 points!  UGH!  Sometimes it's rough being a mom and seeing your kids upset and you can't really do anything but hug them and tell them you love them.  Wish I could take that hurt away.)
*baking bread, cookies
Today we get to go to Harry Potter in a private showing--we are ALL excited to go! It fit perfect between games and parties.
Thanks for being patient I DO have a crafty item to share!  I made this layout with the Dino-Roar line I won!  Imaginisce was SO generous and sent me two of each sheet plus ribbon, AND stamps!
The colors are just SO yummy!  Sadly I didn't have any dinosaur themed pictures so I just used the back sides of the paper--isn't it wonderful?!  When time permits I will be making some cards with this line too!
well, I have to eat my breakfast--THANKS for stopping in and visiting!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! You have been busy!! I love love love love the lo...the colors are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)