Friday, January 28, 2011

A look at my creative process....

Working with the Happy Days kit... :)  Yes, this pile is pretty clean for me, but it helps to see what I've got to work with.  It is AWESOME by the way, I have already made 5 layouts and have enough to make more.
 A little Hershey's magic, oh mint truffle how I love you....I bought these at Christmas time and hoarded them.  These are the last that I had....I haven't gone to Walmart to see if there are anymore they are SO yummy!
 Oh, do I have a few layouts I want to share with you but I want to wait....because I am off to CHA!! :)  Thanks for popping in, and if you see these truffles.  Buy them, and think of me! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Yates said...

Hey whatever works girl!!! You all have a great time at CHA!!!

Audrey Yeager said...

Have a great time!!! I miss getting these kits! :(...I think I might ahve to get a subscription...

CalleLillyCafe said...

Lucky girl! I'm still hoping!! Have fun!