Monday, April 25, 2011

cards--jillibean style

So I thought that I had shared these cards already, I used Jillibean Soup on all of them:
 This past weekend was FULL of fun, soccer, egg coloring and parties. My oldest two had their final games for the soccer season--yipee!  (did I say that out loud?!)  I feel this way at the end of every season, it's fun but tiring at the same time.  My youngest reminded me they have 5 more weeks of school--crazy! well, I best jet looks like everyone is ready to have some family time.  Thanks for popping in!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeee the hearts on that last one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

These are great cards! I really like the hearts + the sewing.

Jamie Harder said...

Fantastic cards!!!!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

These are so pretty! love the mix of patterns :)

LG said...

BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!!!