Tuesday, April 5, 2011

it's your day--True Scrap and a $15 GC

I just loved making this layout!  (yes, I used the Hello Sunshine kit) I used my cricut to cut the hearts out.  Then I just backed it with the some of the other FABULOUS paper.  Misting was also so much fun to play with.  The drops are made from spraying your mist into the lid and then pouring it on your layout.  If you want your drops to be less, add less.
  Also, I wanted to use the kraft file folder from jillibean soup. Then realized that I could do my journaling on the inside.  PRETTY sweet!  One more thing I wanted to point out was the title, I punched it out from the printable and adhered it to a piece of crate paper chipboard.

One more thing I wanted to share FROM the Scrapbook Circle blog:

Since we don’t want you to miss out on the fun of True Scrap, we are offering anyone who signs up throughTHIS LINK a $15 gift certificate good for anything on Scrapbook Circle's site. Just sign up through the link and then forward a copy of your receipt to info@scrapbookcircle.com and we will send you a code for your $15 gift certificate!


If you can’t join in the fun this weekend, no worries! There is a sign up option that will allow you to have full replays of all of the presentations that you can watch at anytime.
We hope you will join us for this inspirational online event!

Sounds pretty fun!  Thanks for stopping in for the visit!  Hope that you Tuesday is a GREAT one! :)

8 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I lvoe all the glimmermist work and the hearts and embellies! Wonderful layout!

Anonymous said...

I love that reverse applique look! So cool. I'll have to remember that for one of my future layouts...
~natalie

Diane Payne said...

Love how you used the file folder and I love me some Krispy Kreme too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love that lo! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the hearts, the stitching and that misting!! AWESOME lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Yates said...

how cute are you in that pic??? I love every detail of this one!!!Great stitching and love the journaling file! :)))

Lisa Spiegel said...

I love that reverse cut out technique..I totally forgot about it! Thanks for the reminder and the inspiration!!!

Unknown said...

Love your misting and how you used the file folder. So fun!

Rebecca Keppel said...

I LOVE the stitching around the hearts!