Saturday, October 8, 2011

Soccer Style

We are all about soccer--well...most of the time.  I'm the crazy mom that takes her camera to pretty much EVERY game, the only time I don't is when I know it's going to rain...How do I scrap these pictures?  Well, it varies really, here is an example of what I did with the last season:


 little closeup:
I really used this sketch:
I didn't include any journaling because it is part of a two pager!  The other page will be of my son and his team.
I went through all the pictures I had of this son and I printed each at 2x3".  I wasn't so sure what to do with the top photo and a light came on--put it up at the top!  This came together in about 20 minutes--really!
That's some kind of record for me.
That's all I have to share today-thanks so much for stopping by!
supplies used:
pattern paper/stickers: Echo Park dots and stripes
cardstock: Coordinations
button: American Crafts
journaling card: Jenni Bowlin

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those photos and the banner!! Ohhhhhhh and loving how you did the cluster of photo/goodies in the corner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

That is great that you take so many soccer pictures. Your kids will love having them. Wow - a 20 minute page. Cool. :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

great take on the sketch! great use of lots of soccer photos! I foresee having a ton myself by the end of the season ;)