Thursday, October 13, 2011

This is some sort of record!  I've posted for several days in a ROW--guess that's what you get when you have a LITTLE more time on your hands! :)
How I love this picture!  This is one of the first "keepers" I took with my new camera...I actually took this with my 70-300mm lens....
For this layout I used a bunch of DIFFERENT lines of Bella Blvd., I just LOVE the circle paper--isn't it COOL?!
the title & circles were cut with my cricut, so excited that I "rediscovered" this cool tool! :)

Have you heard of the Cricut Craft room?  I just heard about it from my SIL, it's like Design studio except it's FREE!  yep, they even have it for the MAC which is awesome as the design studio was never something I could use.  you can design anything with any cartridge (like the gypsy) but you can ONLY cut with the cartridges you have.  So that means you need a connection between your cricut and your computer.  I'm excited about trying this out, I will let you know how it goes!
Thanks for popping in for the visit, really appreciate it! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS photo and loveeeeeeee all the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Keppel said...

fabulous layout--love all the layers and stitching and he is just TOO cute!