Friday, January 13, 2012

Dinner at Joe's

okay, I thought I had posted this layout already!  Here ya go:
 of course closeups:
I added the last picture because you can't really tell that I misted in the first one!  I used a mask from my stash--I've had it FOREVER, I think it's Heidi Swapp.  I used the white chalk ink from Tattered Angels--I love the affect it gave!
These pictures of course have another story besides being birthday pictures, they were some of the first I took after my photo class back in August 2011--they were shot in MANUAL mode!  I've shot that way and not looked back, it's been a challenge but I've loved EVERY minute of it!
I'm off to a field trip with my boy today AZ Science Center here we come!
Thanks for the visit today!

11 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great layout!! I love the banner along the top!!

Tina said...

This is a great layout! Love the color choice and the photo is FAB!

sarah said...

i've used that paper again and again and again. it's all about the bright colors, hehe.

...and i think i might have that mask too. i'm pretty sure it's an old heidi swapp one. :)

hope you have a wonderful weekend.

hugs,
sarah.

Jamie Harder said...

What a fantastic layout!!! Whooo HOoo! Way to go ... so proud of you shooting in manual:-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo much fun in this lo!! I loveeeeeee the photos, the banner and the masking! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Daniela Dobson said...

Love this!! That polka dot mask is awesome!! I don't have that one, but I will make one with my Cameo! Love the stitched banners at the top, too.

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute layout! I love it!

Unknown said...

Yay for the free birthday meal at Joe's. Got to love that. Your photos really look great. Love that you used an old HS mask.

Sasha Farina said...

what a sweet sweet layout!! I love your misting - i think the effect is perfect for this adorable layout!

Diane Payne said...

I love this! That line was perfect for the photo!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Too fun, too fun, too fun! I love that EP line and it is just perfect here!!!