Monday, January 30, 2012

Love this boy, these photos were taken a few years ago but I FINALLY found some paper that fit what I wanted to do, THANKS Echo Park!  I wanted to keep the layout simple but still focus on the photos...
 A few closeups:
These are the other two hanging on my wall:

You can't tell from this picture I don't have any closeups and this one is in the frame now....The center of these flowers are french knots and the flowers are distressed & hand stitching...I remember making this layout for a DT, and I worked for HOURS on it.  My hubby suggested that I frame it, there the idea was born to keep the tradition going...
Thanks for the visit today!

2 comments:

Diane Payne said...

Yes, you are right, the papers are perfect for your photos! Love the combo!

Rebecca Keppel said...

these are beautiful!