Saturday, January 21, 2012

week 2 Project Life....

okay, I have to admit that week two preparation got thrown off due to the holiday on Monday and everyone home.  But it all worked out okay, I did a bunch of prep work including mapping where I wanted things to go and printing pictures and rounding the corners (I want my book this year to look more uniform) this may sound like a lot of work but I'm enjoying the process SO MUCH more!  That being said here is week 2:
 I do have to tell you that I have things in between in sheet protectors, (grades & map to the science center) Miracle of miracles batman!  There are a couple of pictures of me!  (one is a self portrait!)  Does anyone else not like their picture to be taken?  I'm trying to enjoy it more, but I sure feel more comfortable BEHIND the lens! :)

I have a few printables I purchased from Marcy Penner's etsy store, click HERE to see what she has, remember that you can change the colors!

That's it for today kids, thanks for the visit!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Diana - I am loving your project life! I wish I could be so motivated! Love your design of it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am loving these!! That one of you in red is ADORABLE! love it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love it! Good for you getting in front of the camera! I am trying to do that too. My Mom was always the one taking the pictures and we always joke about how it looks like I had no mother growing up ;)

Unknown said...

I really like how you are using smaller photos and filling the rest of the 4 X 6 space with journaling. Great idea!