Monday, March 5, 2012

My weekend at the soccer field...

This weekend for soccer was pictures, I really don't enjoy picture day--it's LOOONG and usually warmer and the kids are tired by the time that they play.  I did catch a few shots of the action...
My Hooligans (that is the name of their team) played okay, they seemed off.  In this league no one keeps score..I don't know who they're kidding we all keep score...they lost..BUT..

My AWESOME Mr. B--defender, kicking it away, LOVE the concentration on his face--(these are straight from the camera--yes, the grass is horrible...)

my youngest Mr. C in goal.  yes, my boys are both on the same team--this boy happens to be 9 and playing up with the big boys--except he is the other boy's same size... I LOVE the look on the defender's face--I wouldn't want to be hit either!
 My girl Ms. A, the striker (in white) heading the ball...I actually caught all of the jumping up and landing...cracks me up though--look at the girl on the other team--again, I don't blame her I wouldn't want to be hit with the ball either!
this girl of mine scored three of the 5 points to win this game.  one with her foot, one with her belly and the other with her hip..it was a good day for soccer....
The wind was blowing just enough so that we couldn't put up our umbrella so we all got a bit of sun, it was only like 72--GORGEOUS!  Felt great to be a little warm but not HOT!  Although that will be here sooner than we would like!
Today is chicken in a pot day for dinner. EASY--whole chicken with onion soup mix spread over the top, in the crock pot with the probe set to 180 degrees.  I will be serving rice, this is my youngest Mr. C's FAVORITE meal!
Today is also laundry day. oh joy--with that being said I must go and take care of a load! thanks for the visit today--make it a great one!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great photos!! Love them!

Unknown said...

These are really great photos! Yay for Miss A getting three goals!

Rebecca Keppel said...

your soccer photos rock! and it sounds like the kids are rockin the soccer fields too--yay!