Monday, April 16, 2012

laundry day....and some cards.

yes, it's Monday again.  At my house that means laundry day--I was feeling rather perky after my workout this morning.  I decided to clean out the pool, clean up dog poo, water my garden (I got 3 radishes out!--I'm always amazed when something grows from something SO small....)watered my grass, and other plants that are usually neglected, loaded the dishwasher, (ran the vacuum this morning...)and now I'm sitting here a little tired.  Hmmm....wonder what I'll make for dinner.  I really want to go read my book...  Am I the only one who has random thoughts like this?!
Okay, I do have something crafty to share with you!  I used the Daydreamer kit from Scrapbook Circle, well the scraps anyway to make some fun BRIGHT cards for birthdays:
 yes, they are all basically the same design, that made them come together THAT much quicker!  I used my cameo to cut the heart center, border pieces, and the zig zag piece is the remains of something else I cut for a layout.
Life is going to be a "little" less hectic now that soccer games are over.  I'm glad for the break and schedule, the kids are too.  This week though they have AIMS testing, it's stressful for them.  BUT there is a BONUS they actually know and agree to go to bed on time.  Hopefully everyone will come home happy today....
well, I'm off to go fold some VERY exciting laundry!  Thanks for the visit and hoping your Monday is a good one!

6 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Cute, fun cards! love the green zig zags! Yay for a break from soccer ;) We have our "party" weds night and then we are done too. good luck to your kids on AIMS. I am not looking forward to that next year :) but self enforced early bedtimes sound good lol!

Tina said...

Really cute cards - lovin the green zigzap!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful Diana!! I loveeeeee the hearts! And sounds like you have had a busy busy busy day!!

Unknown said...

What a productive morning! Fun hearts on the cards!

Let the AIMS fun begin...

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea! I LOVE them all, each with just enough uniqueness!

sophie said...

yay for cleaning and creating!! happy card and a good start of the week!!