Thursday, November 15, 2012

so yesterday....

I was thinking I have TIME to blog and share a layout.  I seriously thought I had written the post up and shared it--NOPE!  I had the page open but got distracted by something else...such is my life!  that being said I can STILL share my layout! :)
I made this layout for the woodgrain challenge that ended yesterday on the Scrapbook Circle blog.  the challenge was to work with woodgrain..I LOVE these trees that I cut with my cameo (I also cut the hearts, title, background that I used for a mask, tab & arrows)  these pictures are 4 years old and crack me up!  these two were joined at the hip the WHOLE day--they even shared a turkey leg!  I love their cute little faces... and YES we live in the dessert, there is NO snow on the ground, it gets chilly but is sure is FUN to play outside and not feel like you're going to melt!
well, I'm off and running--doing laundry---oooh!  I KNOW your jealous! ;) thanks for the visit!!

8 comments:

Jingle said...

Great layout! I love the cute little trees!

Ashley Horton said...

The photos on this one are so cute Diana!! And I LOVE those trees...I thought they were pre-made embellishments!! :) They look awesome!! Love your use of the wood grain!

Andrea said...

such a cute page!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love the woodgrain and those photos are precious. Beautiful! You sound like me. I get way too easily sidetracked.

Kim said...

I love his you use things that I never would, like those trees! I love this lay out! If those trees were on a sticker sheet, they would either end up in the trash or in a give away bin.

Unknown said...

what a great layout! I too often get distracted. LOL! But that's how things go right?

Diane Payne said...

So cute!

Rebecca Keppel said...

the trees AND of course kiddos are totally cute!