Wednesday, December 5, 2012

december daily.

I found time yesterday to finally edited the pictures of my December daily, it's simple.  I like it.  Most of it are either printable(s) from Ali Edwards (4x6 overlays, and 3x4 sentiments which I cut with my cameo and 3x4 journal cards) paper from American Crafts, and October Afternoon.  Washi tape, mist, chipboard, and tags from Elle's studio also a few elements of studio calico.  I will be filling in the days when I get the time to do so.  The album was something I had on hand it's 6 x 12, and the filler pages are from Becky Higgins you can find them HERE.  As you can tell I decided to just use what I had to save some $$, why spend when I don't need to?  I made it less labor intensive because I truly want to enjoy the process and season....That being said here are 26 pictures of my DD for 2012:
 The large 4 x6 will be filled with pictures as well as the 3 x 4...Thanks for being patient and looking at the WHOLE thing! ;)

6 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Looks amazing!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This looks AMAZING Diana!!! I loveeeeeee the titles you created!!!

Audrey Yeager said...

This is just a beautiful, simple, design (and I KNOW it still took a LOT of time)! I can't wait to see it all finished!

Ashley Horton said...

Looks great Diana!! I love the divided page protectors!! I've got to try those one year!!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool! Since you have most of it done, it should be easy to keep up with! I just pulled mine out from last year. I thought I had just a couple pages to finishe up and I had only made it to the 14th! Yikes!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love the format you are using! And good for you in setting up ahead of time. One year I will try, that doesn't come easy for me to do.