Friday, January 25, 2013

cool! ride.

One of the MAJOR bonuses to going to CHA besides seeing the new product is getting your hands on some of the product to play with.  I was blessed to get my hands on some NEW Basic Grey--I feel like their OLD style is FINALLY coming back--I fell in love with a couple of their lines...Hipster is the name of this line that I used for this fun layout of my son:
a closeup of the center quilt pattern:
this layout took a while to do.  I saw it in my head how I wanted it--I was inspired by something on pinterest (which I can't find now!--UGH!)  But it had to do with squares--I like to look at inspiration and make it my own SO I cut the squares in half and popped the middles up--YAY, a plan came together!!
I'm off and running--it's a half day today...sort of strange because the kids didn't have school on Monday--makes for a SHORT week, but guess what?  EVERYONE is ready for the weekend!  Thanks for the visit today!


7 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

It looks awesome. Love the paper.

Ashley Horton said...

Loving this awesome quilt pattern Diana! I might have to give this a try on a page! It is so fun!! This was one of my fave lines from BG, too!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This dies look like an awesome line. And this LO is awesome!! I love the squares/triangles. Very cool looking!

Unknown said...

Such a cool design! Love how you used all of those triangles.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love all those fabby triangles!!!!

Gail L said...

This is such a cool technique! The dimension is awesome and I think I'll be trying it in the future! x

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE all the patterns!