Monday, March 4, 2013

happy today.

I'm SO excited to share this layout with you!  It was featured the other day on the American Crafts blog--LOVE the mix of happy papers!  I even lifted myself from THIS layout!  I actually scrapped them a day a part but couldn't share this one until it went live on the AC blog:
this is what's exciting that you can't really see on the frontal view, the middle squares are popped up!
 more of the pop up action:
 closeup of the corner--LOVING the flair!
 It's Monday so that means LAUNDRY--fun stuff, I know you're jealous! ;)  Thanks for the visit!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this layout, Diana! Great dimention and it's just soo great!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!!! I loveeeeeee all the triangles!!! And hope you had fun doing laundry! LOL!!!

Ashley Horton said...

So cute Diana! And loving the Dear Lizzy!! I loved this technique and wanted to link to your first layout, because I did one inspired by it. Of course, when I got my Blog post ready, I couldn't find the layout again!! So I just linked to your awesome Blog!! :)

Diana Fisher said...

Love the quilted pattern! You rocked it and inspired me... I may have to have a go at this trend now.

Elizabeth said...

Hi there friend! Everything looks so fun, fresh, and creative!! You have been a busy girl scrapping! Way to go on being featured on AC! Also, thank you for your kind words on my blog! :)

Its great seeing you again through your blog and pages!
e.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love what you did with the triangles! Love it!! I need to give it a try!