Wednesday, April 24, 2013

11.97

This is one of those layouts I LOVE, many reasons why.  I FINALLY figured out how to scrap this particular picture, love that I added stitching in a creative different way, the topic & subject are dear to my heart:
my girl hurdling!  Last year as an 8th grader she was undefeated, pretty AMAZING   ..the second place girl was at the time a stranger, but now a good friend because they play on the same soccer team.  The third place girl?  ALSO a soccer player who's grandpa is in our ward (congregation at church) and she shares the same birthday as my girl...FUNNY how small the world is--isn't it?!
ALL the goodies you see on the page are from the Lucky Charm line from American Crafts.
closeups of course!:
 On a side note the girl isn't doing to shabby in high school either...holding her own against the big girls and improving herself is a pretty awesome thing to watch.
Thanks for the visit today!



3 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Awesome is right! Love how you scrapped this with the stitched circle and love the story behind this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING!! I am IN LOVE with that photo, the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeee the stitching!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Diana!! Love that Cameo cut behind your photo and the stitching!!