Monday, April 1, 2013

sea urchin. lift

Today on the Scrapbook Circle blog I have a layout featured because I had the opportunity to do a lift--I always love the challenge of looking at another's page and then deciding what I am going to do with the inspiration, here is what I came up with:
some closeups:
 little back story on these photos.  We had the blessing of going to Maui last September and go snorkeling for the first time.  After I got myself comfortable with my equipment I was able to take these pictures with my phone.  (I had a special water adapter..)  My hubby swam down and grabbed a sea urchin for me to get a closer look at (I was to much of a chicken to dive down in the water...)  It was SO cool!  (I need to add that I used the new Happy Place kit to complete this layout.)
Thanks for the visit today!  Hope your Monday is FANTASTIC!!


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this page Diana!! Great layering and colors!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh how cool! And beautiful LO!! You are braver than me by just getting "in" the water! LOL!

Keri said...

Very cool, love the HS letters, the orange chevron strips, and the awesome water pics!

Rebecca Keppel said...

super cool--love those photos!