Monday, June 10, 2013

my gang.

I LOVE this picture, it was my birthday we were getting my free lunch at one of my FAVORITE places Joe's farm grill.  What makes it my favorite is that I got a fun picture with my BEAUTIFUL children--love these kids even though sometimes they drive me crazy  they also make me laugh and make me very proud to be their mom!
 look at the pop up action of my picture:
I think I have to admit that the American Crafts Lucky Charm line is probably my favorite BECAUSE it is SO diverse--I catch myself grabbing for it A LOT!  Enjoying the summer with my kiddos and NO schedule--yippee!
Thanks SO much for the visit today!

7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Cute page Diana!! Love those Glitter letters in your title and the chevron background!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this Diana! LOVING the colors and that photo!!!

Keri said...

Love the neutral background, glittery pink title, and great dimension!

Jamie Harder said...

Beautiful page! So happy to see you in the photo....I definitely need to get in more of mine!

MelB said...

Love this Diana! Thank you so much for always visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments, you are the best.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful, Diana! Love the background PPand the design. I know what you mean. Such an awesome line!

Rebecca Keppel said...

So sweet. You DO have a great gang :)