Monday, July 1, 2013

grandparent's day.

grandparent's day.  seriously don't know who gets more excited the kids or the grandparents. no, it's not for the food--DEFINITELY the company!  what is awesome is that my niece and nephew also attend the same elementary school as my boys, unfortunately I didn't happen to catch my niece in these pictures but I did however catch the boys:
 little closeup of the stapled veneer heart.
 Yep, that handsome guy is my dad and the beautiful lady is my mom.  And as you can tell from the date this was a few years ago, these pictures have been "waiting" their turn!  I used the new Mayberry line from American Crafts to complete this layout--such a fun and vibrant line!
Thanks SO much for the visit today!

6 comments:

MelB said...

Love this and loving seeing grandparents that are present and take part in their grandkids lives. Love the layout, beautiful design!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great photos for Grandparent's Day Diana, and I love the Thickers for your title!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and those circles!!!!

Keri said...

Love the little numbers at the top and the long gray title here, Diana!

Patricia Roebuck said...

How sweet! And this is beautiful! I love how you used the Mayberry line!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun page! Love the photos and the idea of Grandparent's Day! Wish they would do that here too!